[AccessD] Form instances (AXP) and now AY2k3

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Mon Dec 8 10:36:14 CST 2003

I would like to help, but I am completely baffled by what you just
wrote.  A form has one and only one current record.  You can open
multiple instances of a form and they can have different current
records, but I'm completely at sea on the combobox issue.  Where (and
why) would you be using a combobox to navigate *between* forms??

Charlotte Foust