[AccessD] Backing Up Access MDB

A.D.Tejpal adtp at touchtelindia.net
Tue Dec 9 10:26:40 CST 2003

Paul,

    You might like to take a look at Access Add-In named SelfSaveAddIn.mda available at Rogers Access Library (Other Developers Section).

    Once installed, you can create compacted backup copies from within the running db at the click of a button (without having to close it first). If it happens to be a split db, compacted backup copy of the back end also gets created simultaneously.

    Following options are available for stamping the backup copies (over & above the basic suffix of "_Bk") -
        (a) Current date and hour
        (b) Current date
        (c) No stamp

Regards,