[AccessD] Code for Setting References

jeffrey.demulling at usbank.com jeffrey.demulling at usbank.com
Tue Dec 9 14:00:00 CST 2003

Thanks.  Just the answer I was looking for.

                    "Gustav Brock"
                    <gustav at cactus.dk>               To:     "Access Developers discussion and problem solving"
                    Sent by:                          <accessd at databaseadvisors.com>
                    accessd-bounces at databasead       cc:
                    visors.com                       Subject:     Re: [AccessD] Code for Setting References

                    12/09/2003 01:24 PM
                    Please respond to "Access
                    Developers discussion and
                    problem solving"

Hi Jeffrey

We had a long thread on this topic.

Look up the archive on

  "Broken References in Runtime AXP and A97"

of 2003-07-23.

/gustav