[AccessD] matching field error

pedro at plex.nl pedro at plex.nl
Wed Dec 10 11:32:58 CST 2003

Hello Andy,

In the help function i saw what the error means. But it made no sence to me. You say: "Is there any way they could have zeroes or zero-length strings rather than nulls". When a field is empty i think there is nothing in it. How can it be that a field is empty but a zero is present??

Pedro

In antwoord op: