[AccessD] matching field error

pedro at plex.nl pedro at plex.nl
Wed Dec 10 15:13:46 CST 2003

Hello Andy,

All fields are empty, no zero or blanc space. The Field is a combobox with property Limit To List is set to Yes. The ID fields Record Source is a query. The query's Record Source is a table in which the ID field is a lookup combobox from an other table.

Andy or the rest of the group. How is this possible.

Pedro

In antwoord op: