[AccessD] Hello Again

chris at thecube.net chris at thecube.net
Wed Dec 10 10:37:57 CST 2003

Andy,

Thanks (and also to everyone) for the welcome back, I am still up here in the lake district. I've
actually moved onto the wee sliver of an island called Walney. Nothing like peace and isolation to
get some work done.

I looked on the databaseadvisors.com website, are there any plans for a UK gathering?

Kind Regards

Chris J Bain
chris at thecube.net