[AccessD] Menubar On An Access Form

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Wed Dec 10 10:48:13 CST 2003

Just watch out for runtime installations.  In a runtime app, you have to specifically call the menubar using the
DoCmd.ShowToolbar <menubarname>, acToolbarYes.  You hide it using DoCmd.ShowToolbar <menubarname>, acToolbarNo.  Just setting the property in the sheet doesn't work in runtime.

Charlotte Foust