[AccessD] CmdRunApp Help

Erwin Craps - IT Helps Erwin.Craps at ithelps.be
Thu Dec 11 08:32:37 CST 2003

I understand that.
I appologise for this, but I interpreted your E-mail as a better way of
dooing things (which is true from what I understand now) then the VBA
functions.

My remark was not intentioned as an alternative solution but as a
question to you to know what is better about FSO cause I never used it
in Access (only in ASP).
This "nuance" most have been lost in the translation.
Again my appologies.
Hope you accept it.

Erwin