[AccessD] youi must save the field before...

Erwin Craps - IT Helps Erwin.Craps at ithelps.be
Thu Dec 11 17:18:08 CST 2003

I believe this is because you execute the setfocus in a
beforeupdateevent. You can not loose focus of an event in the middle of
a beforeupdate event.
You need to work with a boolean you set in beforeupdate and check in
afterupdate to setfocus to other field.
Or more simple compare password in the afterupdate event....

Erwin