AW: [AccessD] Export to multiple Excel sheets

Developer Developer at UltraDNT.com
Fri Dec 12 08:54:06 CST 2003

Gina:
Use Nested loops .. Iterate  thru depts, then look at centers belonging
to each.

Some rough psuedo-code:

Set rsdept = "select * from tblDept"
While not rsdept.eof
 set rsCenter="select * from tblCenter where deptid =" & rsdept!deptid
 while not rsCenter.eof
   excel.application.worksheets.add
     for each fld in rscenter.fields
       range(i,j)=rsdept(fld.index)