[AccessD] Access 2002 - module modified dates all changing at once.

Erwin Craps - IT Helps Erwin.Craps at ithelps.be
Fri Dec 12 10:56:57 CST 2003

Euh,

Just replace the whole file as I do...
But I conclude that your are not using the Front/Back End technique?

You should put all your tables in one MDB (the backend) and all your
other stuff (queries, forms, macro's, code, reports) in a seperate MDB
(or MDE) (The Frontend)
If you make changes to the front end you just give everyone the new
file...

At the level of the tables, those change less often, you have at least
tree solutions.

1) Write them down.
2) On the database advisors website there's a tool that for automatic
backend updater.
3) Use a tool like Access Detective from FMS to compare two MDB and
change the changes manualy (is what I do).

Erwin