[AccessD] 4up postcard "labels" - overflow?

William Hindman wdhindman at bellsouth.net
Fri Dec 12 18:08:01 CST 2003

Kati

...can't tell from the snapshots but most report "overflow" errors I've seen
come from some control in the detail section with "can grow" set to on and
something is making it expand the detail section beyond Access' default
limits for a page size ...iirc that's 22 inches ...could be a long vertical
line as well ...maybe that will give you a point to start looking ...sorry I
can't help more :(

William Hindman
"Congress may be going home for the holidays soon.  How can you
beat a Christmas gift like that?"  --Bob Hope