[AccessD] Sort of like a filter only not

Robin Lawrence rgilimited at btconnect.com
Mon Dec 15 02:55:05 CST 2003

Andy,
Probably in a bit late on this - what I would do would be to add a
yes/no column to your customers table - add the condition to your combo
query - you can then enable or disable the customers who will display in
the combo.

You could make this table accessible from a form for the operator to
change the selection as he goes to different customers...

Rgds
Robin Lawrence