[AccessD] Copy a Directory

Reuben Cummings reuben at gfconsultants.com
Thu Dec 18 11:16:03 CST 2003

Erwin, thanks for the indepth help there, buddy :)  I like very
non-technical solutions.

Anyhow, in A2K I get the good old "User-defined type not defined" on the
line "Dim fs As FileSystemObject"

I assume that means I am either missing a reference or it's just not
available for A2K.

Which is it?

Reuben Cummings
GFC, LLC