[AccessD] A2K What's the Opposite F11?

Susan Harkins ssharkins at bellsouth.net
Thu Dec 18 21:17:15 CST 2003

> Hello all
> When the dB window is hidden - pressing F11 will make it visible
> What do I do to make it IN-visible once it is visible?

============If you need to permanently inhibit the F11 key too, you must
deselect both of the following startup options: Display Database Window and
Use Access Special Keys. Word of caution -- you don't want to do this until
you're really done with the project. I'd be interested to know how many
applications permanently inhibit the db window -- just curious.

Otherwise, I don't understand what you mean by making it invisible.

Susan H.