[AccessD] Access to Outlook Automation Problem

Erwin Craps - IT Helps Erwin.Craps at ithelps.be
Fri Dec 19 09:11:43 CST 2003

Hi

It's not a security issue, thats clear.
Otherwise you would not be able to fill in the to field.

I read some article in the MSKB that Outlook no longer supports RTF mail
format.
I'm not sure if this is only for Outlook 2003 or also 2002.
The symptoms are the same, a blanc body.

So maybe this is the issue you are experiancing.

I use myself the Access to Outlook automail generation, I did not
experianced any problels.

Maybe you should show us some code.

Erwin