[AccessD] Access 2003 Book Recommendation - Retry

Susan Harkins ssharkins at bellsouth.net
Fri Dec 19 11:32:15 CST 2003

The last I heard there would be no ADH for 2003 -- things change, so don't
quote me.

Mike G and I wrote an Access 2003 for Que, but it's in the Absolute
Beginner's Guide series and of no help to anyone already using Access. I
know Que upgraded Jenning's Special Edition Using Access to 2003. Publishers
aren't too keen on publishing high-end 2003 books -- at least they haven't
been.

There aren't any major differences but there are a few new features. If you
can use Access 2000 or 2k, you'll have no problem adapting to 2003.

Susan H.