[AccessD] "Faked" replication

Gustav Brock gustav at cactus.dk
Fri Dec 19 13:46:43 CST 2003

Hi Jim

Quite an impressive list Jim! Of all those I have only dealt with
simple FTP transfer.

However you miss one async method: e-mail.
Neither is this bulletproof (but close) nor NESS (except on paper).
I've used that method for one project which has run and does run very
reliably.
This is for collecting statistics from remote resources once every
month so traffic is low of course. But through 2½ years it hasn't
failed a single time.

/gustav