[AccessD] "Faked" replication

MartyConnelly martyconnelly at shaw.ca
Fri Dec 19 22:59:27 CST 2003

How about using XML updategrams via FTP and sqlxml or ado into an msde
It is not difficult to handle jpg's or binary data inside xml; there is
a method internal to ms xml
that handles this.
The updategram xml file would  look like this:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>
<ROOT xmlns:updg="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:xml-updategram">
  <updg:sync>
    <updg:before>
    </updg:before>
    <updg:after>
      <Employees LastName="Madsen" FirstName="Claus" Title="Developer"
TitleOfCourtesy="Mr." BirthDate="12-10-1973" HireDate="01-01-2000"/>
 </updg:after>
    </updg:sync>
</ROOT>