[AccessD] Report's On Open

Jim Lawrence (AccessD) accessd at shaw.ca
Sat Dec 20 16:58:35 CST 2003

Hi Susan:

Check out the coding examples at the DBA site... You remember the one I
wrote and the one you reviewed. <a devilish grin>
http://www.databaseadvisors.com/newletters/newsletter112003/0311UnboundRepor
ts.htm To summaries, the code sample makes good use of the Report's On Open
event by call a process that actually acquires the Report's data before
displaying it. As you can see the process to filtering the data, or doing
anything with the data you want is straight forward. Just about anything can
be added to the Report's On open event, even a form that would do the
filtering.

HTH
Jim