[AccessD] class module question

John W. Colby jcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Sun Dec 21 11:14:40 CST 2003

JC was one of 6 people including Martin Reid who "touched up" the Access
2000 VBA for beginners book, turning it into the Access 2002 VBA for
Beginners book.  ISBN 1-86100-821-X.

I was one of the few people (Martin Reid was another) to contribute entirely
new material to the book, chapter 14 - WithEvents and RaiseEvents.  The
entire chapter can be read online at
http://accessvbsqladvisor.com/Articles.nsf/dp/A6CBCC9F0ED68B2E88256DD4007C2F
DD

I was also responsible for rewriting a couple of other chapters - Chapter 13
Using Classes and Chapter 15 Libraries and Addins.  I am also in the loop to
do a MAJOR overhaul of the book for Access 2003.

Enjoy.