[AccessD] A2K What's the Opposite F11?

Darren DICK d.dick at uws.edu.au
Sun Dec 21 17:54:15 CST 2003

Thanks to all who responded
Thanks so much for the code Charlotte

In my app the db window is 'hidden'
However, when I run a word merge routine it makes the window 'visible'
It is doing this because I am making queries for merging on the fly. And of course
it 'talks back' to the db window, making it visible again. - I 'spose
Charlottes code is excellent, because I can then make the window hidden as soon as it becomes visible again
I don't have the time to really track this down. Charlottes code will go in the line after I start the word merge:-))

Thanks Charlotte et al

Darren