[AccessD] Calculated Field Error A2003

Joshua B lists at jbsolutions.com.au
Mon Dec 22 07:38:43 CST 2003

Hi William,

Thanks for the tip, I have a feeling that this may be the root of the problem, however, because I have no access to their 2003 machine over the break, there is no way of me checking. I did have a look at references on my machine and noticed that there are about seven references (unchecked) to "Visual Basic For Applications". I have 97, 2000 & XP on my machine. Any hints on which references belong to which versions, and how I can distinguish them on the clients machine?

>Joshua
>
>....did you set your VBA references so that the A2K3 version is at the top?
>....sounds like it might be working with the wrong VBA
>
>William Hindman
>There are no easy answers, but there are simple answers. We must have
> the courage to do what we know is morally right." --Ronald Reagan

Best regards.
Joshua B
lists at jbsolutions.com.au
www.jbsolutions.com.au