[AccessD] "Faked" replication

Steven W. Erbach serbach at new.rr.com
Mon Dec 22 08:16:04 CST 2003

Jim,

That was a magnificent effort. Thank you. It's the first really helpful thing I've seen. I've been biting my nails over this one since I made the mistake of lauding Replication's qualities to my client without having complete knowledge nor experience. And with what I was attempting with indirect synchronization it seemed that knowledge and experience fled away from me.

The Microsoft Replication newsgroup is less than helpful. My entreaties on Experts Exchange have gone unanswered. I'm beginning to rue the day that I ever tried Replication for this application.

I will have more to say shortly. I have to study your message again more closely. Thank you.

Regards,

Steve Erbach
Scientific Marketing
Neenah, WI
920-969-0504

Message created with Bloomba

Disclaimer: No tree was killed in the transmission of this message. However, several coulombs of electrons were temporarily inconvenienced.