[AccessD] Report's On Open

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Mon Dec 22 10:07:49 CST 2003

Susan,

I use it but I haven't done that.  What you could do is to pop up a
dialog (i.e., inputbox or modal popup form) to grab info and generate a
filter string in the report's Open event.  It wouldn't be too difficult,
but the interaction would stop there.  Once you had grabbed the
information, you would want to close the form/dialog.  I doubt that the
author is talking about some kind of interaction with a persistent form
opened by the report.

Charlotte Foust