[AccessD] Report's On Open

Susan Harkins ssharkins at bellsouth.net
Mon Dec 22 13:53:05 CST 2003

Well, that's why I asked. It certainly isn't the way I'd go about it and
although I tinkered a little, I didn't get it to work. No matter how I set
the form's properties (modal, popup, both) the report went right ahead and
populated itself -- it just couldn't wait. :) I don't see any way to prevent
it. Course, I was sick and loaded down with meds, so I may not have done a
great job. After a few clicks I put it away -- wasn't work the time.

Right now I'm stuck on trying to find a field's data type in a closed table
with only the table's name as a string to work with.

Susan H.