[AccessD] Calculated Field Error A2003

Joshua B lists at jbsolutions.com.au
Mon Dec 22 16:22:04 CST 2003

Hello Erwin,

Thanks for your response. On my machine, references are as follows (in order)...

Visual Basic for Applications
Microsoft Access 9.0 Object Library
Microsoft DAO 3.6 Library
OLE Automation
Microsoft Word 10.0 Object Library
Microsoft ActiveX Data Objects 2.1 Library

On the clients machine, I replaced Microsoft Word 10.0 with Microsoft Word 11.0, other than that it should be the same...

>Hi Joshua
>
>This clearly a reference problem.
>Only sure way to find out is to look on the clients machine.
>But could you give us in the meanwhile a list of references that are
>checked on your machine?
>I can probably point which one will be the problem.
>I have A2K, A2K2 and A2K3 on my machine.
>

>Erwin

Best regards.
Joshua B
lists at jbsolutions.com.au