[AccessD] OT - Happy Solstice

William Hindman wdhindman at bellsouth.net
Wed Dec 24 23:52:50 CST 2003

...live? ...well ...they exist ...but live? :))))

...toys all assembled ...gifts all wrapped ...cookies and milk by the tree
...time to hit the sack :)

...happy solstice to all AccessD listers wherever the season may find you :)

William Hindman
There are no easy answers, but there are simple answers. We must have
 the courage to do what we know is morally right." --Ronald Reagan