[AccessD] MDBs vs SQL Server

Haslett, Andrew andrew.haslett at ilc.gov.au
Fri Dec 26 17:30:34 CST 2003

Well said.

You can't expect to master SQL Server administration straight away without
doing a course, or at least thoroughly studying some good texts.  That's why
there is such as thing as a DBA.  Once you come across a database as
powerful as SQL, there becomes a distinction between the developer and the
administrator.

As with most products (at least when first starting to use them), 99% of the
time problems are due to the user, not the software.

Cheers,
Andrew