[AccessD] Memo Fields - Cursor positioning at the end of thememowhen the len > max integer value

Gustav Brock gustav at cactus.dk
Sat Dec 27 06:15:33 CST 2003

Hi David

If your memo field is used on a form displaying single records only
(not contiguous records), you may be able to use an RTF (Rich Text
Format) box. Here SelStart and SelLength are Long.

Applying this will, of course, turn your memo contents into RTF
documents which may cause an avalanche of new problems ...
On the other hand, an RTF box supports both drag and drop which may be
advantageous if your users operate with memo field contents in the 32+
K area.

/gustav