[AccessD] Snapshot Viewer Control

Greggs greggs at msn.com
Mon Dec 29 16:39:28 CST 2003

I have inserted the Activex Snapshot Viewer Control into a form and can view
a snp file.  Is there any way I can change the file the viewer looks at
programmatically?

What I want to select the file from a list of snapshot files in a list box
or continuous form and have the Viewer show me the selected snapshot.  This
could be a very cool way to give the user a thumbnail of a report to see if
he is selecting the right report before he takes the time to preview or
print it.