[AccessD] Access 2003 issue

Joshua B lists at jbsolutions.com.au
Tue Dec 30 14:49:12 CST 2003

Hello Stephen Bond,

I wrote in a week ago with a similar problem (the thread was titled "Calculated Field Error A2003" if you want to have a look). One workaround (which I'm still not really happy about, but seems to alleviate the Me.Requery problem) was to use the syntax Me.Recordsource = Me.Recordsource, this seems to work the same as a requery, minus the errors. Another thing to look at is unchecking all the references, compacting, and then rechecking them again. I havent had a chance to try this one as yet, because my client is on holidays, and I dont have A2003. The way it's looking at the moment, I think I'll be doing my best to steer clear of 2003 for a while. If you try the reference refreshing option, could you let me know how you go? Thanks.