[AccessD] Msldbusr.dll Registration Error

Greg Smith weeden1949 at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 30 15:49:19 CST 2003

Hi everyone.  Happy New Year...in advance!

I'm trying to register msldbusr.dll (from Microsoft's JetUtils) using
regsvr32.exe on my computer(s) and I keep getting a stupid (me or it...to be
determined...) error:

        c:\temp\msldbusr.dll was loaded, but the DllRegisterServer entry
point was not found.
        This file can not be registered.

I want to use it to get the users in a db, but that ain't gonna happen at
this rate.

I've tried this on three different computers.  One with Access97 and
Access2000 on it.  One with Access97 only, and a third with Access97 and
Access2003, all to no avail.  All have WinXP.  They may all have Jet 4.x,
but I can't swear to that (been swearing at this though...).

Am I not seeing the forest for the trees?  I can't find any REAL pertinent
clues at M$, so I'm stumped at this point.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

TIA!!

Greg Smith
Weeden1949 at hotmail.com