[AccessD] Msldbusr.dll Registration Error

Greg Smith weeden1949 at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 30 16:24:23 CST 2003

Charlotte:

Does this mean I'm Hosed (with the capital H...) as far as determining the
users in my Access97 installation?  I checked on this computer and it has
both msjet35.dll and msjet40.dll on it...which might explain why it isn't
registering with 4 installed on here.  I suspect that's also true with the
others.  SiGh.

Well, knowing this, is there any way for me to get the users in the BE in
Access 97?  Or am I back to the Hosed thing again?

Greg

PS:  Thanks for the quick response Charlotte!!