[AccessD] Negative replication

Jim Lawrence (AccessD) accessd at shaw.ca
Tue Dec 30 19:08:38 CST 2003

Hi Steve:

The application, that I keep referring to, that a client used, was setup for
a couple dozen roving individuals who would login, at various times, from
various locations, that could be from some seedy motel, anywhere in North
America. There was only problems initially, when I was attempting to run a
bound database model, (changed that quick enough) and subsequent about half
a dozen duplicated records caused by line-noise or the computer goblin.
...but were easy enough to fix.

HTH
Jim