[AccessD] Probably simple question re Access 2002

Andy Lacey andy at minstersystems.co.uk
Wed Dec 31 04:14:38 CST 2003

Doug
I think you'll find that SetWarnings been set off by a line of code or a
macro, and not been set on again. Just issue a "docmd.SetWarnings true" in
the immediate window and I suspect the warnings will reappear. The issue
that'll leave is then to find the code which turns warnings off but fails to
put them back on. One possibility is that a routine errors after setting
warnings off and the error handling doesn't set them back on.

Andy Lacey
http://www.minstersystems.co.uk