[AccessD] Your contact info

Andy Lacey andy at minstersystems.co.uk
Wed Dec 31 04:21:04 CST 2003

I thought I remembered another, thanks Brett.

Ok, blocking him may be harsh, and for now we're not doing, but he needs to
stop doing this. He hasn't yet responded to my email requesting him to stop.
If you know him, Susan, perhaps a word in his ear from you would help.

Andy Lacey
http://www.minstersystems.co.uk