[AccessD] On_DblClick -> BeforeUpdate -> AfterUpdate

Joe Rojas JRojas at tnco-inc.com
Tue Feb 4 08:26:00 CST 2003

Hi All,

	I have a textbox with a BeforeUpdate and an AfterUpdate event. If I
manually type the data in this text box the Before/AfterUpdate events fire
after I tab out of the textbox and everything work just dandy. How this
textbox really works though is that the user double-clicks on the textbox
and the system date and time are entered in to it automatically. Doing it
this way does not cause the Before/AfterUpdate events to fire. I was
thinking that I could just call the Before/AfterUpdate events from my
double-click event but I am taking advantage of the Cancel variable from
these two events.

	My question is: How can I access the Cancel variable from my
On_DblClick event so that I can create my own control code based off of the
Cancel variable?

Thanks,

Joe Rojas
jrojas at tnco-inc.com

This electronic transmission is strictly confidential to TNCO, Inc. and
intended solely for the addressee. It may contain information which is
covered by legal, professional, or other privileges. If you are not the
intended addressee, or someone authorized by the intended addressee to
receive transmissions on behalf of the addressee, you must not retain,
disclose in any form, copy, or take any action in reliance on this
transmission. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify
the sender as soon as possible and destroy this message. While TNCO, Inc.
uses virus protection, the recipient should check this email and any
attachments for the presence of viruses. TNCO, Inc. accepts no liability for