[AccessD] Office 10.0 Library vs. Office 9.0 Library

Rocky Smolin - Beach Access Software bchacc at san.rr.com
Tue Feb 4 10:30:00 CST 2003

Dear List:

In order to turn off the print button on the file menu I used the CommandBar object which required the Office Library.  I have Version 10.0.  My customer, however, has Version 9.0.  He doesn't have 10.0.  I don't have 9.0.  So now in the update we have to uncheck the 10.0 (missing) library, and check the 9.0 library. Awkward phone support at best.

What's the best way around this?  Can I get 9.0?  Or can he get 10.0?  Or what?  They're running Office 2000.  Pro, I believe.

MTIA

Rocky Smolin
Beach Access Software