[AccessD] A2K: Something Wrong with Access Installation

Darren DICK d.dick at uws.edu.au
Tue Feb 4 21:50:00 CST 2003

Hello all
Now I am getting silly, but serious error messages
When I create a new blank db and try to create a new form (with wizards on)
I get....
Object Library Not Registered

Then on an existing form when I try to add a new button to say...open
another form in the same dB
(using the wizard) the list box that would normally show all the available
forms in the dB is empty
Then if I click somewhere in the blank list box and continue with the
wizard to the end, when I
click finish I get various errors - Application defined error was one of 'em.
the current one (After reinstalling Access and Office) is Microsoft Access
failed to create the Visual Basic Module '.'

I dunno <big sigh>

Can anyone help??

Many thanks in advance

Darren