[AccessD] Hide Database Window and still use OutputTo command

Barbara Ryan BarbaraRyan at cox.net
Thu Feb 6 09:05:00 CST 2003

In an Access 97 application, I am issuing an OutputTo command  "DoCmd.OutputTo acOutputReport, "rptCOAReview", "Snapshot Format", strAttachment" (strAttachment is the pathname of the output .snp file).  I do NOT want the database window to be displayed, so I un-checked the box in the application Startup for Display Database Window.  Now I'm getting an error on the OutputTo command.  How can I hide the database window and still create a .snp file?

Thanks,
Barb Ryan