[AccessD] OT, but business related

Susan Harkins harkins at iglou.com
Tue Feb 11 10:14:08 CST 2003

I heard a commercial for a local company that's advertising a new "service"
in the security line -- making sure you have the latest updates, patches,
etc. for whatever you're running. Now I had never really considered it, this
is just something most of us just take for granted -- but the average
business with several pc's, but no IT department to speak of could probably
use something like this. I would imagine many of you could easily add this
"service" to your repertoire and actually get paid for it.

It's easy work -- you already do the research. Why not?

Susan H.