[AccessD] A2K CrossTab Q

Darren Dick d.dick at uws.edu.au
Wed Feb 12 22:42:00 CST 2003

Hello all
I have managed to get a crosstab query working (hooray) That's the good bit.
It is designed to show bookings over a week and also their start times
A Bit like a roster

	1/1/2003	2/1/2003	3/1/2003 etc
08:00  Booking No3
09:00			Booking No2
10:00	Booking No1
11:00					Booking No6
12:00
etc

The problem is... The XTab only shows the dates or time only where a booking
exists.
EG if there are only 4 start times for all the bookings for a week then only
those 4 times appear
on the left hand side. Same goes with the dates. If only 2 dates in the
whole week have
bookings in them then only those 2 dates will appear as column headers.
I know that is what the Crosstab is designed to do, but how can I get the
result to show all times
from say 7:00am to 6:00pm and from 1/1/2003 to 7/1/2003 even though only
some of them will have a value

Clear as mud me thinks...anyway

Many thanks in advance for any suggestions

Have a great day

Darren