[AccessD] Hiding controls on a subform's footer

John Clark John.Clark at niagaracounty.com
Thu Feb 13 09:48:02 CST 2003

I have a form with a subform on it (A97). I usually shoot for keeping my
navigation buttons for the form, away from those on the subform (i.e. I
try to place the subform away from my form buttons, which are usally at
the bottom). This time, because of the order that the user follows, I
really couldn't avoid these being close. To avoid confusion between
these buttons (they are alreay different sizes), I figured I would hide
the subform ones, until it had the focus. At that time I would hide
those on the main form and make the subform's visible. I can do the main
form ones no problem, but how would I go about the subform buttons?

To confuse matters more, the subform buttons are in a form
footer...this could easily be changed if I had to...I don't ever
remember why I did this.

In case it needs mentioning, these buttons are not the standard
ones...I created them.

Thanks,

John W Clark