[AccessD] How to Reset Total Pages Number on Report

Billy Pang tuxedo_man at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 19 19:34:10 CST 2003

Hello:

I have a report that displays invoice details by client.
For each invoice there may be multiple pages.
How do I make it so that it diplays X of Y pages for each client?

For example, if there are a total of 3 pages in my report where the first
page belongs to Client A and the next two pages belong to Client B, then I
want the following page numbers on the bottom of Access report:

Page 1 of 1
Page 1 of 2
Page 2 of 2

I have gotten as far as resetting the page property back to 1 using the
OnFormat event on my first grouping but I cannot seem to do anything with
the [PAGES] property (it is read-only).

Thanks in advance,
Billy