[AccessD] No Menu Bar to Show

Hollis,Virginia HollisVJ at pgdp.usec.com
Fri Feb 21 12:33:00 CST 2003

I have my SetStartupProperties set to:

 Application.CommandBars("Menu Bar").Enabled = False

I thought that this would prevent the standard menu bar from opening in my
database. But I found out today that someone was able to get to the tables,
etc through Window/Unhide because their Menu Bar showed up when they opened
the database.

Is there something else I need to set to prevent this from happening?

I do not have the Developers Edition to create installable programs of the
database & I cannot order the software (they have all software orders on
hold). So what can I do to stop this?

Virginia