[AccessD] OT: VBTV

John W. Colby jcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Sat Feb 22 21:26:00 CST 2003

I just found quite an amusing video that shows some of the capabilities of
.net studio.  I tried to view it directly off the web and got a couple of
debug windows every time they tried to show code demos.  Of course I have
pretty high bandwidth so I just downloaded the thing to my computer and ran
it from my hard disk where it ran flawlessly.

This is the live webcast - watch for wrap:

http://msdn.microsoft.com/vbtv/episode001/default.asp

This is the download page - watch for wrap:

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?displaylang=en&FamilyID=AE58
E62D-B70D-4C50-97EF-D12903756798#filelist

It really does look like some cool stuff.

Since VB.Net will be my .net platform of choice, I'm gonna take all further
discussion of this stuff to our VB list.

Sorry for all the OT and see anyone interested over on the VB list.

John W. Colby
Colby Consulting