[AccessD] Error 49: Bad DLL Calling Convention

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Thu Feb 27 15:13:00 CST 2003

This problem has been haunting us ever since we started working with
Windows 2000 but it really annoys in Windows XP.  I wasn't able to track
it down in Access 97 and I still can't in Access XP, but at least I can
see it now.  I realize it has to be related to a declared function but I
can't see that any of them we use in reattaching tables is passing the
wrong kind of parameter.  Has anyone else tackled and solved this?

Charlotte Foust