[AccessD] OT New List Server ...

Tom Adams tomadatn at bellsouth.net
Sat Feb 1 07:14:00 CST 2003

I'm very impressed with the new List Server.

It seems to be a lot more sophisticated than any others I've been on.

When replying from work I occasionally wind up with unregistered
return address.  The old server would just bounce it, the new one
sent me a message saying it was being held for review as my address
was not registered.

I just got a reminder of all the Lists I've signed up for and could easily
get to it to change my password.

If's it wouldn't compromise the War Against Terrorism, I'd be interested
in more info, who, how admins like it, cost, etc.

Thanks - Tom