[AccessD] Code Librarian

Arthur Fuller artful at rogers.com
Mon Feb 3 11:19:00 CST 2003

MessageI have copied the list and added Drew. I hope to have something distributable today. Yes, and it may have actual Use-Case descriptions. Call me a formalist. I default to the position that if you don't have time to do it right where will you get the time to do it again? Besides, how else to measure success but by congruence with expected outcomes?

A.